Banana PI BPI M3 - 8 Core Single Board Computer
Banana Pi BPI M3
Banana Pi M3 BPI-M3 A83T Cortex-A7 Octa-core 2GB RAM with WiFi Bluetooth BT4.0 HDMI USB Open-source Development Board
What is a Banana PI M3 ??
Banana PI BPI-M3 is the open source hardware platform, Banana PI BPI-M3 is an 8 "octa-core" version of Banana Pi, it support WIFI+BT on board.
Banana Pi BPI-M3 series run Android, Debian linux, Ubuntu linux, Raspberry Pi image and others OS.and eMMC flash onboard.
Banana PI PBI-M3 hardware: 1.8GHz ARM Cortex-A7 octa-core processor, 2GB LPDDR3 SDRAM,
Banana PI BPI-M3with Gigabit Ethernet port, It can run with Android 5.1.1 smoothly. The size of Banana PI BPI-M3 same as banana pi M1+, support 1080P high definition video output, the GPIO compatible with Raspberry Pi B+ and can run the ROM Image.
Banana Pi is an open platform device, it is for anyone who wants to play and build with developer technology instead of simply using consumer technology. Backed by our community, starting a project and building servers is fun and rewarding. We welcome all companies, DIYers, and tech loving people within our community! Together, we can make a difference, we can discover our passions, inspire others, and build a practical project.
|Download OS Images Here|
|Banana Pi Forum|
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Debian trademark is a registered United States trademark of Software in the Public Interest, Inc.
Ubuntu is a registered trademarks of Canonical Ltd.
Raspberry Pi is a registered trademark of the Raspberry Pi Foundation.
Hardware Specification of Banana pi BPI-M3
- Allwinner A83T ARM Cortex-A7
- A83T ARM Cortex-A7 octa-core,512 KB L1 cache 1 MB L2 cache
- PowerVR SGX544MP1· Comply with OpenGL ES 2.0, OpenCL 1.x, DX 9_3
- 2GB LPDDR3 (shared with GPU)
- 5V @ 2A via DC power and/or MicroUSB (OTG)
- Low-level peripherals
- 40 Pins Header, 28×GPIO, some of which can be used for specific
- functions including UART, I2C, SPI, PWM, I2S.
- On board Network
- 10/100/1000Mbps ethernet (Realtek RTL8211E/D)
- Wifi Module including external plugon antenna
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n (AP 6212 module on board)
- On board Storage
- MicroSD (TF) card,SATA2.0 ,eMMC（8G）
- Supports multi-channel HD display:
- HDMI 1.4 (Type A - full)
- MIPI Display Serial Interface (DSI) for raw LCD panels
- 11 HDMI resolutions from 640×480 to 1920×1200
- Multi-format FHD video decoding, including Mpeg1/2, Mpeg4, H.263,
- H.264, etc H.264 high profile 1080p@60fps or 720p@120fps encoding
- HEVC/H.265 decoder 1080P@30fps with software
- Audio outputs
- HDMI,analog audio (via 3.5 mm TRRS jack),
- I2S audio (also potentially for audio input)
- Parallel 8-bit camera interface
- MIPI Camera serial Interface(CSI)
- Audio input
- On board micphone
- 2 USB 2.0 host, 1 USB 2.0 OTG
- Reset button, Power button, U-boot button
- Power status Led and RJ45 Led
- IR reciever
- Interface definition
- 92 mm × 60mm